A Book of Sleep PDF text book pdf download is given by Knopf Books for Young Readers that special to you for free. A Book of Sleep free pdf download books release 2011-01-11 and has been changed to PDF file that you can read on your laptop,computer or mobile phone.
Detail A Book of Sleep :
"A gentle bedtime book with peaceful illustrations and text about how different animals go to sleep." - Seira Wilson, Amazon Editor
When the sky grows dark
and the moon glows bright,
everyone goes to sleep . . .
except for the watchful owl!
With a spare, soothing text and beautifully rich and textured illustrations of a starry night, this is the perfect “book of sleep.” Join the owl on his moonlit journey as he watches all the other animals settle in for the night: some sleep standing up, while some sleep on the move! Some sleep peacefully alone, while others sleep all together, huddled close.
Il Sung Na makes his American debut with this gorgeous bedtime offering. While each animal rests in its own special way, little ones will also drift off to a cozy sleep.
- ☛ Alfred A Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Binding: Board book
- Brand: Alfred A Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Part Number: 9780375866180
- Release Date: 2011-01-11
- Edition: Brdbk
- Publication Date: 2011-01-11
- ISBN: 0375866183
- Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Studio: Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Number Of Pages: 24